Assistant Purchasing Manager - IHG Hotels & Resorts
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That is where you come in. When you are part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you are more than just a job title.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join us as an Assistant Purchasing Manager. You will have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, were looking for someone who: - has Sense of hospitality - has prior work experience in hotel operational departments - has proven track record successful administration - has the ability to handle guest complains with a smile - has great interpersonal skills
- Continuously update price quotations for all market list items.
- Monitors vendor reliability, dependability and establishes contact with prospective suppliers.
- Secures delivery of required market list items at reasonable prices and in keeping with the hotel’s quality standards.
- Provides constant and accurate feedback to the Materials Manager and the Chef on market conditions, product availability, seasonal products and price trends.
- Obtains price quotations for all inventory items at re-order point.
- Notifies the Materials Manager of the market trends, price increases and fluctuations.
- Completes purchase request for each vendor selected, assigns a consecutive number, logs the purchase request and places the order.
- Distributes the purchase request copies in a timely manner, maintains an accurate and up to data files.
What we need from you
- -Minimum 3 years’ Experience in Same position preferred.
- -Previous Experience in luxurious Hotels.
-Fluent English language.