DevOps Engineer - httpool
Connect Ads is one of the leading digital media powerhouses and advertising solutions provider in EMEA; a multinational company operating in 15 markets through 9 on-ground teams. Dynamic and passionate, we have been leading the digital media industry in the region since 2001.
When the biggest names in the digital industry decide to access the region, they always choose Connect Ads. We have kick-started and developed the digital advertising business for global tech giants such as Facebook, Twitter, Verizon Media (previously Yahoo), Spotify, LinkedIn, Shazam, TikTok, Speakol, BIGO Ads (imo and Likee), Huawei Ads and many more.
Connect Ads utilizes the latest in digital advertising technologies with exclusive media and tech partnerships to offer comprehensive 360-degree solutions covering all buying models and formats. Connect Ads is currently serving more than 2,500 brands and advertisers annually.
We believe that when people do business, they do it with people they trust! We are transparent, we are true partners, and we take pride in our integrity, impeccable business ethics and great reputation in our markets.
We are the pioneers, the trendsetters and thought leaders of digital media and digital advertising in the region. We believe in knowledge transfer and education, and we are keen on this with both our partners and clients.
- Implementation of various development, test and automation tools and IT infrastructure elements.
- Definition and control of development, test and support processes.
- Overview of development processes during the entire life cycle with a transparent review and the desire to improve them
- Encouraging and building automatic processes wherever possible.
- Managing incidents and find root causes.
- Coordinating and communicating with the development team.
- A person with a similar work experience.
- knowledge of Docker, Swarm or Kubernetes technologies, networks, Nginx, MySQL and bash technologies,
- Technical knowledge required to review, confirm and validate the code,
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- A very good level of English.