- Engaging with Customers/Stakeholders/Colleagues
- Working in a Dynamic Environment
- Working Responsibly
- Understanding the External Marketplace
- Customer centricity
- Managing Business Information
What you’ll do:
- This role is a telephony role and as a confident communicator on both in and outbound telephone calls, the role holder will need to use their skills to help customers who may be experiencing financial difficulties. The role holder will need to be a good listener with a strong understanding of the issues that businesses can face in their daily lives and especially during an economic downturn.
- Through engagement with the customer and overlaying Bank data the role holder will need to develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business and the issues that it faces.
- Applies acquired knowledge to provide advice and assistance to customers when identifying the appropriate customer-orientated solutions to help resolve the customer’s financial difficulties based on the customer’s situation and financial information
- The role holder will be assessing and utilising a variety of appropriate forbearance solutions and debt restructuring to assist our customers in resolving their financial difficulties.
- The role holder will be assisting customers who may be in financial difficulty with their COVID-19 government-backed lending such as Bounce Back Loans and managing the specific requirements of this scheme. They will also assist customers who may be in financial difficulty with their Small Business Banking Loans and other Government Lending scheme lending products.
- As required, assistance in timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators: completion of technical training that enhances system knowledge and proficiency, regular attendance at learning sessions and team meetings;
- Providing guidance and support to CMB colleagues to share knowledge and experience with employees within and outside of immediate team, promoting a collective culture to spread experience and best practice;
- Ensure consistent application of group policy and adhere to regulatory, financial, and legal standards to minimise business and reputational risks
- Support the financial crime risk agenda
- The role holder will treat customers, at all times, fairly and with respect both personally and as an organisation