Pinnacle TBH Is Now Hiring
Position : Cost & planning Engineer
Yrs. of Experience : 10+ years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collate all the essential information to plan the cost estimates for various corporate processes.
· Ensure that the operating costs for various tasks being handled in the organization remain within the set budget.
· Also involved in providing inputs to the company’s management for deciding the budget for different processes across various departments.
· Plan different projects after discussing the clients’ requirement.
· Ensure optimal use of the available resources in handling the project work.
· Develop the project plans.
· Make quality assurance on the procedures drafted for cost control.
· Monitor the expenditure involved in carrying out various tasks during the project.
· Prepare reports on the expenditures made and present the same to the management.
· Work in association with the staff members from the manufacturing department as well as the project contractors.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• A Degree in Civil Engineering - 10 year experience minimum , In similar role within the construction or project management environment - experience in the Gulf Region is preferred.
• Primavera and MS Project, cost system databases and financial systems is a must.