Sinai University is hiring!
Group Treasury Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
• Maintain and enhance the communication with the banks on a daily basis.
• Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short and long-range planning.
• Manage liquidity using cash pooling arrangement and bank facilities.
• Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
• Comply with central bank regulations.
• Managing foreign currency exposure and assure compliance with foreign currency policy.
Skills and Abilities:
• Self-confident with professional behavior & attitude.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Very good knowledge of accounting
• Excellent knowledge of financial data presentation and presentation skills
• Strong communication, listening, & interpersonal skills.
• Effective time management
• Attention to details
• Ability to find solutions for presenting data in various forms; in order to help identify any business or financial problems.
• Very good English both spoken and written.
• Very good computer skills.
• An entrepreneurial mindset and innovative thinking to drive alternative solutions.
• Experience with managing people and teams.
• Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• Post graduate courses: CTP - CMA - CFA is a plus
• Good knowledge of ERP professional experience
• Minimum of 7 years in the field of finance