WE Are Hiring
CIVIL TECHNICAL OFFICE ENGINEER
• Prepare the shop drawing for the construction projects
• Studying project tender documents, specifications, drawings, and BOQs.
• Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
• Coordinate with the Architectural Department.
• Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solution.
• Bachelor's in civil engineering.
• +3 years of experience in technical office.
• Experience in residential and commercial projects.
• Have a good experience using (Auto Rebar, ASD, CAD)
• High team work skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office.