JDAR Developments is hiring
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Maintain contact lists
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the President/CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
• Performs clerical and administrative support and assistance to other senior staff including the maintaining of calendars, appointments, and the preparation of correspondence for signature.
• Coordinates, schedules, prepares agendas, and/or takes Minutes for Board Meetings, quarterly All Managers meetings, staff meetings and other meetings as needed.
• Coordination between the engineering departments and the site
Experience and Qualifications
• Four years of executive-level support experience preferred
• working in construction field is must
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Gender : Female
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
• Ability to demonstrate trustworthiness/confidentiality