We are hiring Sr. Accountant
– Manage all accounting transactions.
– Prepare budget forecasts.
– Publish financial statements on time.
– Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
– Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
– Ensure timely bank payments.
– Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
– Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
– Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
– Audit financial transactions and documents.
– Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
– Comply with financial policies and regulations.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
– 5+ years of accounting experience.
– Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
– Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
– Working knowledge of tax laws.
– Strong financial analysis skills.
– Strong communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal.
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.