KB For Engineering Service is Hiring
Job Location: Maadi - Cairo
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Organize, arranging and coordinating meetings
· Manage reports and necessary documentation
· Responsible for all finishing activities such as but not limited to block work & plastering, false ceiling, gypsum walls and painting, tiling and marble works, parquet flooring, and landscaping.
· Prepare weekly and daily target schedules for all types of activities.
· Check the quality of all the materials received on-site and prepare quality reports, defects if any.
· Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understanding and compliance of work done with the specified requirements of the specification and drawings.
· Follows-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with approved method statements.
· Follow-up with General Foreman efficient usage of materials to minimize wastage, and supervise materials storage area.
· Review and certify the payment certificates for the subcontractors.
· Monitor and supervise the projects execution process on site to ensure completion of the job within specified time frames, in an organized and cost-effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’s satisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
· Supervise the site regularly; attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving client requirements and quality standards
· Any other task assigned by Manager with in core job of this position
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• From 0 to 3 Years’ experience.
• Creativity and Imagination.
• The ability to work with a team with strong communication skill
• Join immediately
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive salary.
• Social Insurance.
• Medical Insurance.