Job title: Quality Manager
The Quality Manager is responsible for implementing the quality policies and procedures in force in the company. He is also responsible for training individuals to apply them and motivating them to work with them. He is also responsible for implementing any new procedures to obtain one of the international quality certificates.
High knowledge of (iso and BRC)
1. Academic qualifications:
Minimum qualification Bachelor's degree Maximum qualification Master's
The required specialization is total quality management or management sciences
2. Practical experiences: At least 5 years of experience in total quality management
3. Professional Abilities and Skills:
1. High knowledge of total quality management requirements.
2. High knowledge of the requirements for obtaining local and international quality certificates.
3. High capabilities in the preparation of quality requirements procedures and forms.
4. High capabilities in monitoring the application of quality procedures.
5. Good computer skills.
6. Proficiency in the English language.
4. Personal Abilities and Skills:
1. High interpersonal skills.
2. Withstand working pressure.
3. High administrative and organizational skills.
Salary according to experience