Accounts Payable Coordinator - Grifols
Responsible for assist in Accounts, payment cycle process.
Internal: All corporate departments.
External : vendors, tax consultant, auditors.
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status.
- Understand expense accounts and cost center.
Academic Experience Required
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Faculty of commerce, accounting department.
Professional Experience Required
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience in Audit or AP/Accounting
- SAP (Super user) experience is mandatory.
- Microsoft office excel advanced skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented and attention to details
Good Written and spoken English and Arabic.
Location: EMEA : Egypt : Egypt : EGTOLIP - Tolip El Narges-New Cairo