وظائف كول سنتر بشركة Future Group
Call Center Team Leader - Future Group
About the job Call Center Team Leader
- Provide Direct Customer Support through various channels.
- Improve and sustain team performance to deliver and exceed assigned key performance indicators (KPIs) and Managing a team of 30+ interpreters.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries particularly the escalated ones.
- Provide feedback and support to the Client Relations Team to ensure all issues are resolved according to CS SLA.
- Continuously monitor the performance of the team, and craft tailored development plans for each member.
- Oversee day-to-day performance and workflow, ensuring SLAs and targets are met.
- Create a healthy and comfort work environment.
- Conduct coaching sessions and 1:1s in an organized manner.
- Monitor calls/QA tickets and provide feedback.
- Support Process Improvement and contribute to process optimization.
- Support team members by answering questions and providing knowledge or solutions.
- Monitor adherence and conformance to shifts and schedules.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a call center environment.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a team leader (Managing voice) (USA/UK).
- Preferred to have Interpretation Management Experience.
- Knowledge of issues and terminology of interpreter profession.
- Ability in coordinating and prioritizing the work activities of self and others.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- High proficiency in English language, vocabulary, and written and verbal communication.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Working Hours: US shift between 2:00-11:00 PM CLT.
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Gender: Any
- Work location: Maadi
- Date Posted : 1 month ago
- Job Type : Full Time
- Experiance : 3 year(s)
- Location : Cairo, Egypt
- Gender : Any