HPG, a leading pharmaceutical company located in Nasr City, is seeking a “TREASURY Manager”
• Managing all the Treasury activities. Leading Treasury preparation process and directing continues controlling, revising, and reporting
• Assist in preparing presentations and reports for senior management
• Ensure that all banks transactions recorded & maintained in the system.
• Assist in closing of accounts during month end at company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
• Update Daily, Weekly and Monthly cash flow statements.
• Prepare, record and keep manual cheques as required.
• Perform quarterly financial statements analysis.
• Manage day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization
• Perform other financial responsibilities as and when required.
• Supervise creation of financial reports and work with the company to outline future financial goals and strategies.
• Reviewing facilities contracts & conditions and ensure that the company can meet those conditions
• Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
• Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• Supervisory experience.
• Suitable understanding of financial analysis and statistics.
• Excellent numerical and logical analytics skills.
• 10-12 years of experience managing a Treasury Function.
• Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
• Good knowledge of English, Excel & ERP systems.
• Residents of Cairo.
• Previous experience in a medical company is a Must .