Triple p Engineering Solutions is hiring:
required for an Engineering “oil & gas” industry.
• Manage and deliver mechanical engineering services that meet the company and its Customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
• Initiate and manage mechanical engineering project requirements.
• Manage and perform mechanical engineering services
• Act as the lead mechanical engineer on specific projects: supervise and direct mechanical personnel assigned to the dedicated project.
• Ensure all engineering and design work performed adheres to quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
• ensure all design work is safe and carried out in a safe manner
• conduct weekly status meetings with the dedicated mechanical team to convey project news, assess and discuss project issues, coordinate/plan key milestone efforts, etc...
• ensure all design work conforms to the design codes and standards used by the customers, or to agreed industry standards.
• Coordinate and cooperate with the engineers of other disciplines to ensure the smooth flow of all information in the project task force, and to ensure alignment with project requirements.
• Assist and support junior personnel within the mechanical engineering team.
• Establish and maintain a proper interface with Customers representatives throughout the life of the project
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline
• +3 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer on small / Large capital projects from concept to start-up
• Proven ability for equipment specification and selection and in ensuring compliance from the suppliers, preferably within an EPC contracting organization
• Competent in project execution using selected design tools and techniques
• Competent in budget & Schedule control/monitoring and reporting
• Competent in design safety, constructability
• Location: 6th of October area.