Site Civil Engineer
6th October,Giza, Egypt
Experience Needed: 5 To 10 Years
Career Level : Experienced
Education : Bachelor's degree in civil Engineering
Job Categories: constructions
• Responsible for all finishing supervision activities.
• Review and approve the sub-contractor invoices. Providing with weekly progress status for design\shop drawings.
• Create or review and approve material submittals for architectural items.
• Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understanding and compliance of work done with the specified requirements of the specification and drawings.
• The follow-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with the approved method of statements.
• Coordinates and monitors with subcontractors for their daily construction activities and their obligations and liaison with subcontractors.
• Coordinate the review of project designs and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
• Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
• Providing guidance to contractors and subcontractors on site.
• Liaising with clients to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirements are achieved.