For Immediate Hiring
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Record and reconcile changes of AR & AP.
• Handle all petty cash disbursements, settlements and timely recording through the internal accounting system.
• Process the monthly bank reconciliation.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintaining proper filing system for vouchers and other financial documents.
• Produce error-free accounting information and present their results.
• Follow-up collection status and do needful to reach an optimum level of AR balances.
• Record intercompany transactions and timely reconciliation.
• Ensure that all expenses are booked to the proper project(s) in the respective month and allocated to the proper budget lines.
• Keeping record of allocation of all procured assets.
• Ensure that a physical check of all assets takes place on a quarterly basis and prepare an up-to-date inventory/stocking report.
• Assist in the monthly/yearly closings
• Communicate effectively with Team Members, and third-party stakeholders.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance).
• 3-5 years of relevant financial or accounting experience
• Experience in an e-commerce/online environment is preferred.
• Highly proficient in Excel, including pivot tables.
• Ability to build complex reports from multiple data sources and analyze large volumes of data. • Experience with ERP systems is an advantage.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details and accuracy.
• Able to work independently, assume responsibility for project deliverables, and work effectively within deadlines