Savola Snacks is seeking to hire URGENTLY Regional Sales Manager
Achieve Region’s business objectives by implementing route to market strategy and allocating right resources, to ensure delivery of agreed volume and revenue targets.
– Ensure delivery of pre agreed SKU distribution targets, by implementing and managing traditional trade sales and distribution strategy in his territory to maximize coverage in a cost-effective manner.
– Secure customer service parameters by submitting Area volume forecast as per demanded forecast cycle and process to contribute to supply chain efficiency.
– Create impact at point of purchase by effective deployment of suitable POSM material to support brand above the line initiatives.
– Ensure consistent competitiveness of brand mix by analysing the competitor activities of retail and commodity and suggest suitable actions, in order to maintain brand volume, hence, market share.
– Plan, monitor, corrects and appraise the performance of the sales team, by implementing the company performance management system to ensure all team members are effective in their job roles.
– Maximize distribution efficiencies by delivering agreed numeric and weighted distribution targets in his / her region to ensure regional market share objectives are met.
– Secure long term volume and distribution for his region by contributing to branch appointment process based on pre agreed distributor selection criteria to sustain distribution operation stability and personnel security.
– Control branch expenditure by ensuring spending in line within agreed parameters to secure distributor ROI.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Business, commerce…etc.)
· 8-12 years relevant experience in multinational or big local FMCG companies including at least 5 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities