KarmSolar is currently looking to hire a Project Management Office Manager who oversees and manages all company internal and external projects through his/her direct management or dedicated project managers within his/her team. The ideal candidate ensures that all projects are completed on time, in full, within budget and up to technical and quality standards. The PMO Manager is responsible to establish the right project governance structure with stakeholders’ clear scope and role definitions leading to defined decision making matrix.
• Establish a project governance structure between all stake holders defining authority matrix
• Ensuring projects are properly prioritized and tasks are in line with priorities
• Making sure project development and implementation are within the timeline and budg et
• Resources planning and efficient usage
• Coordinate design reviews, kick offs and progress with all stake holders.
• Documentation of every cycle of the project and change management.
• Manage and update all projects risks and mitigations
• Establish and measure KPIs to monitor and improve project management efficiency and performance
• Build a strong knowledge sharing platform based on projects’ learnings to increase different teams efficiencies
• Mentor and train project managers
• Building, implementing and continuously updating the project management procedures of the company
• Managing overall quality of the projects
• Ensuring project closure and right handover between different parties
• Reporting to management team and EXCOM the projects health status and progress
Educational background, Skills and Experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical or electrical engineering
• 5+ years of project management experience
• Time management skills and the ability to prioritize
• Technical understanding of the Power generation, distribution and water desalination
• High level understanding of the commercial scope of EPC business.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills is a must.
• Strong communication skills to interact with the different internal and external stakeholders.
• PMP is a plus
• Attention to details and problem-solving skills while keeping the ability to analyze the wider picture
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Fluent spoken and written English.