Egyptian cement is currently Hiring
• Designs, implements and executes human resources strategies for business unit and functional groups.
• Partners with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objective and proactively resolves HR and business issues.
• Develop and implement Learning and Development strategies and initiatives aligned with overall.
• Support business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of employees, including managing team events
• Prepare regular management reports to support decision making using data and metrics; automation mindset is important
• Advance and support the organizational change management requirements through creation and implementation of strategies and initiatives to refine workforce behavior and improve management standards, driven by organization objectives and target culture
• Develop and implement capability development programs for managers to better manage, lead and develop team members in a productive inclusive environment Monitor and analyze workforce behavior indicator performance, reporting on trends and patterns, and implement appropriate actions to ensure that high standards of maintained.
• provide expert advice and guidance to line managers and team members in areas including but not limited to HC policies and procedures, grievance, performance management and performance reviews and remuneration
• Understand all key business initiatives and goals for each supported business unit.
• Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
• Deliver company driven human capital solutions to challenges affecting the success of the business.
Work Location: 3rd Settlement – New Cairo