Egyptian cement is Currently Hiring
Internal Audit Manager
• Predominantly focus on internal audit projects, undertaking the planning of specific assignments, executing and concluding fieldwork within set timeframes and reporting of audit findings and observations using approved audit methodology and consistent with international internal audit standards.
• Adequate IA annual planning with ensuring that key IA focus is based on a systematic disciplined approach that is “Risk Based” , effective and efficient; and that IA efforts are directed towards high priority and critical and high risks areas;
• adequate, effective and efficient planning of engagements;
• Propose recommendations to address the established root cause of audit findings to the management of respective areas audited and follow up on implementation of agreed management action plans.
• Provide expertise in subject areas to help advise management on risks and controls, emerging risks, and international best practices.
• Managing the audit procedures and discuss it with Company’s managers
• Determining internal audit scope and developing annual, audit programs and checklist
• Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Monitor the financial and man-days of the IA annual budget;
• Ensure that ethical standards are met in line with Company code of ethics, IIA code of ethics and IA manual and charter;
• Develop the IA KPIs and submission to Head of Internal Audit for review and approval;
Work Location: 3rd Settlement - New Cairo