We are looking for “Cost Accountant supervisor” to join our accounting department. You’ll be responsible for performing cost analyses and preparing budget reports.
· Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
· Construct data accumulation systems
· Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries & rent)
· Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases material & Projects operations costs)
· Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
· Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
· Analyze and report profit margins
· Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
· Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
· Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
· Must have experience as a Cost Accountant 5 – 7 years.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Good analytics and reporting skills.
· Experience with Accounting System, ERP System.
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
· Have a high-level attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
· The resident must be near to Heliopolis.