Sinoma CDI is hiring Technical Office Engineer to join our team in the head office in Fifth Settlement,
1. Responsible for preparing & updating projects’ BOQs and calculating quantities.
2. Review schematic designs of new projects received from the design team, to verify their compliance with local building codes & regulations.
3. Responsible for the technical revision of all architecture drawings, at different phases of the work progress.
4. Responsible for reviewing all shop drawings received.
5. Responsible for communicating with contractors & suppliers.
6. Responsible for creating any required construction details.
7. Responsible for regularly updating the “Construction Details Library”.
8. Responsible for regularly updating the “Vendors List” of manufacturers and suppliers.
9. Responsible for responding to RFIs and site queries.
10. Attend meetings with consultants, contractors, suppliers & client representatives as needed.
1. A Bachelor’s degree of civil engineering.
2. To have 5-7 years of experience in technical office.
Computer proficiency: AutoCAD, Word and Excel are a must. REVIT is an asset.
3. Professional English language.
4. Proven experience with technical drawings and details.
5. Extensive knowledge of preparing BOQs (in both Arabic & English languages) including quantity survey.
6. Knowledge of design standards, local codes and government regulations.
7. Possession of great work ethics, high degree of integrity and willingness to put in the hours whenever needed.