PACER Consultants is looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer with the following qualification,
– Design different HVAC, Firefighting and Plumbing systems.
– Prepare and monitor Schedule of progress of MEP.
– Coordinate with the other disciplines to ensure that the clients’ requirements are performed in a right way.
– Identify the cost estimate for different types of the HVAC, Firefighting and Plumbing systems.
– Review documents and submittals received from contractor as needed.
– Upon request monitor construction activities at site.
– Review As built drawings at the end of the project.
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
– Two years of experience in a related field.
– Excellent user of the following soft-wares (Revit, Autocad, HAP, Elite Fire)
– Interpersonal and communication skills.
– Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
– Analytical and problem-solving abilities