Accountant - Ecolab
Join Ecolab’s industry leading Finance team as an Accountant in Egypt and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
What You Will Do
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor of business administration, preferably Accounting/ Finance majors.
- I Scala, SAP or similar advanced ERP systems experience beneficial
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft office required. Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate in written and spoken English
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders across the organization and senior management