GTS is hiring a talented Network & Security Engineer.
• Design, implement, and administrate (wired/wireless) network equipment.
• Design, implement, and administrate security solutions.
• Design, implement, and integrate technology solutions for clients that will address their needs in Network/Security solutions.
• Provide Day-To-Day support and consultation to GTS Customers.
• Create Low-level design, documentation for GTS Customer projects.
• Provide onsite Support to GTS Customers.
• keeping up-to-date with Networking/Security solutions
• Responsible for the delivery of (Network/Security) planning, design, implementation, and optimization services as a post-sales consultant to enterprise clients.
• Monitor Network/ Security performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
• Manage network infrastructure including routers, switches, Wireless and firewalls (configuration & troubleshooting)
• Implementing LAN technologies (VLAN, VTP, inter-VLAN routing, HSRP,)
• Work directly with customers to provide hands-on support of routers, switches, and firewalls.
• Preparing reports, documentations, and network diagrams.
• Complying with company policy for career path development.
• BSc. of Communication & Electric Engineering OR Computer science
• Experience: 0-2 years in the Network and Security fields.
• CCNA security.
• CCNP R&S or CCNP Sec certificate is preferred.
• NSE4 is preferred.
• HCNA is preferred.
• Strong knowledge about Fortinet portfolio.
• Strong ability to troubleshoot complex network environments.
• Good knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols (DNS, NTP, HTTP, SNMP)
• Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technologies and products, independently using documentation and online resources.
• Incident and disaster management and recovery.