Elattal Holding Heliopolis is hiring:
Position: Cost Control Engineer.
Experience: 3 – 5 years of experience.
– Constructions Items (Architecture + Civil).
– Create a primavera baseline schedule and update the plan to include changes if any.
-Follow up with the collection department for due invoices collection status.
– Include variations in records.
– Create a resource histogram.
– Create a cost-loading excel sheet to distribute the BOQ items to activities.
– Prepare a cash flow report.
– Prepare dashboard reports.
– Preparation of a detailed Baseline Schedule for different construction activities on-site.
– Monitoring the construction activities and the project’s overall progress.
– Preparation of different recovery plans.
– Assessment of the resource’s productivity and quantification.
– Preparation of prioritized weighing systems for all the project’s construction elements.
– Preparing periodical progress reports and client presentations.
– Preparation of different Excel sheets dealing with different sides of the project management (Design Status, Shop drawing, and Procurement Status, Manpower Assessment, etc.).