Senior Cost Accountant - Jadeela Steel industries
About the job
JADEELA STEEL INDUSTRIES, located in Sadat City,
Looking for Hiring (Senior Cost Accountant- Manufacturing experience)
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconciles differences.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- University degree.
- Past experience in the Steel Structure industry is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Min 8 – 10 years of experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Social Insurance