– Design of the mechanical systems of buildings (HVAC, plumbing and firefighting systems) including preparation of the technical drawings, load schedule, schematic diagrams in compliance with the local and international codes and standards, as well as client requirements.
– Using computer-assisted engineering tools and mechanical design software to perform the design aspects among different stages.
– Coordination and maintaining effective working relationship with other design disciplines.
– Resolving design and technical issues.
– Preparation of design reports, drawings, specifications, and bill of quantities.
– From 1 to 2 years of Experience with very good graduation grade or equivalent to the GPA scale.
– Bachelor’s degree of Engineering in Mechanical power from reputable university.
– Knowledge of HVAC systems controls.
– Very good command of the English Language.
– Good Organization and planning skills.
– Ability to work effectively and build relationships in multicultural environment.
if you are interested please send me your updated cv with recent photo mentioning the job title in the subject line