Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
As a Junior AP Specialist, you will be responsible for accounts reconciliation, registration in books, and posting journal entries.
- Reconcile and control month-end account balances with information from Accounts Receivable
- Make sure that all documents will be posted correctly
- Make sure that all approved invoices are sent to the ERP system on a daily base
- Keep vendor files organized and updated with accurate information
- Adhere to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Advanced level of Excel
- Fluency in the English Language
- 0 to 1-year experience in accounting (preferably in AP)