Canal Sugar is looking for a “ Financial Analyst “ Based in Cairo with the below details:
– Job Summary:
will advise and assist with the planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and reporting for the designated area of the business.
– Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist the manager to develop and supervise the execution of the department’s annual plan and milestones to achieve the overall business plan
• Assist the Manager in monitoring the operational performance of the department against the approved targets and KPIs.
• Assist the Manager in developing the departmental budget and monitoring the financial performance of the department against the approved budget.
• Assisting in monthly closing process- provide financial presentations and monthly review analysis.
• Prepare in-depth and insightful analysis for the business results- including identification of opportunities and risks together with recommendations for action plans.
• Ensure compliance with accounting and internal control rules
• Controlling & analyzing the fixed costs and driving efficiencies through Zero-based budgeting.
• Maintain strong business partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization.
• Prepare other ad-hoc reports upon management requests
– Qualifications/ Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
• Relevant certification (CMA/FPA/FMVA) is a preferred
• Strong mathematical, statistical, and analytical skills
• 1-3 years of proven experience
• Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills
• Experience in MS Excel (advanced formulas) and creating charts
• SAP/ Power BI working experience is preferred
• Complex Analytical skills and detail-oriented