Architect - Mimar Group
As an Architect with experience in preparing working drawings, you will contribute to the success of MIMAR through providing assistance throughout the building design process as per MIMAR vision, values and standards for all projects within approved budget & time frame.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Assists in preparation of drawings in the schematic design, detailed drawings, etc.
• Adheres to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
• Coordinate between different trades.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture with 4-6 years of experience.
. Preferred to have previous experience with Saudi and gulf projects and codes is preferable.
• Good command in REVIT and CAD software is a must.
• Good communication skills.
• Good command of the English Language.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel – Word).
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo