Site Senior Mechanical Engineer - Mimar Group
We are currently seeking to hire a Site Senior Mechanical Engineer with infrastructure expertise to join a project at October City. Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Monitor Quality Control process on site and verify/approve tests.
- Review and monitor work progress.
- Technical assessment regarding Contractor’s payment certificate.
- Verify Contractor’s daily and weekly reports.
- Prepare snag lists.
- Technical assessment/support regarding Engineering activities
(engineering, procurement, execution) in project schedule.
- Review Contractor’s workshop drawings in coordination with other disciplines.
- Review Contractor’s method statement for engineering activities in coordination with supervision team.
- Review Contractor’s material/equipment technical submissions and relevant guarantees.
- Verify Contractor’s monthly reports.
- Attend weekly meetings with Client/PM and Contractors.
- Technical advice on variations and/or claims.
- Review/certify Contractor’s as-built drawings.
- Technical assessment regarding contractor’s payment certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Previous Experience at engineering consultancy firms is a MUST.
- Minimum 12 Years of Experience.
- Working hours: 8:30 to 16:30
- Days off: Friday
- Location: October City