Customer Service Officer - Mashreq Bank
About the job
- The role is to act as the primary point of contact for corporate banking clients for their enquiries, service requests, and complaints. They are expected to comprehend client requirements, log all such requirements within the CRM, and always strive for first point resolution (FPR) by resolving the request themselves. If that is not possible they are expected to correctly identify and escalate to the relevant stakeholders and track request to ensure timely resolution in line with established TAT matrix.
- Incumbent will be required to escalate any issues which are pending at end of day to their supervisor and ensure follow up on next working day for timely completion. They are also expected to conduct a detailed root cause analysis (RCA) for any customer issues they have managed.
Key Result Areas:
- Deliver excellent proactive and reliable service to clients, as measured via internal/external metrics
- Work together with relevant stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvements and enhancing customer experience.
- Build strong ties and rapport with both internal and external customers.
- To be able to support relationship teams and act as backups for clients in the absence of an ARM
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional communication skills with complete command over spoken and written English. Arabic advantageous
- University graduate preferable with a minimum of 2 years of customer handling experience in functions such as Customer Services and Relationship management
- Intermediate level of Corporate / Business / Wholesale product knowledge such as. Cash, Trade, Collection etc.
- Excellent comprehension skills and understanding of customer requirement
- Possesses customer centric attitude with willingness to learn & take ownership