We’re looking for an experienced “Chief Financial Officer (CFO)” to join our team at
FUTURE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES (FPi).
As our CFO, you will be responsible for the following:
• Financial Reporting: Propose and develop financial reporting templates in accordance to management needs and that supports their decision making.
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Provide advices to management and stakeholders in order to provide them with effective solutions.
• Provide timely and accurate historical financial information to management to help them make important financial decisions related to the future.
• Advise on the proper allocation of resources.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance.
• CMA/CFA/CPA holding is a must.
• Experience: > 15 years of experience as CFO, at least 5 years of them in manufacturing companies.
• Skills and Knowledge:
Operational and strategical experience and orientation of the job.
Pharmaceutical industry background is preferable.
Analytical and strategic thinking with high sense of accuracy.
Excellent Command of English Language
Experience using ERP systems is preferable.
Good Communication Skills.
Good leadership skills with high sense of people management.
Working Location and Conditions: 80% Badr City, 20% 5th Settlement