General Accounting Senior specialist - Hitachi Energy
You as a General Accounting Senior Specialist, will be part of Power Grids business and reporting to Shared Accounting Service Manager or Account Center Manager. You are responsible for supporting overall financial statement preparation by executing accurate and timely completion of accounting activities in compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Accounting: -Performance general accounting activities, applying techniques and standards to solve unusual issues. Supplies limited advice on accounting matters based on well-established principles and practices
- Analysis: -Executes accounting analyses and reports as assigned.
- Reporting: -Ensures the production of reports, Statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing, and application of funds.
- Optimization: -Assist in developing and implementing process and procedures, continuously optimizes to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
- Investigation: -Conducts investigations and reconciliations accounts as necessary
- Financial Transactions: -Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions.
- Internal Controls: -Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation
- Risk Assessment: -Supports management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’ in Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Knowledge of Accounting, Analysis, Transactional Tax, Internal Control, Sap Reporting.
- Individual contributor using prior theoretical learning or knowledge of methods and technologies to execute work assignments using establishes solutions.