Financial Controller - ABB
You will be working as a Financial Controller, and will be the part of Electrification Business Area for Services Distribution Solutions Division based in, 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt. In this role you will be reporting to Local Division Controller ELDS will be responsible to act as a business partner to the relevant business manager. Lead local Controlling teams to optimize financial performance within an assigned Division/Business Unit/Product Group/factory/site. Support effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data in order to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
- Contribute to the definition of the strategy for the business unit and serve as the key partner for the relevant business leader in determining strategy for area of responsibility and develop a global business model, align with wider strategy, implement, and make adjustment in implementation as needed. Maintain constant contact with relevant other managers and Controller regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook.
- Translate strategy into business plan and establish measurable targets, oversees the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility, evaluate financial implication of various strategic decisions, build scenarios and recommend action. Monitor progress achieve, provide insight and analysis to support operational decision-making, identify issues and advise management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve.
- Drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency, manage and closely monitor the cash flow and take action to improve Net Working Capital and assess business risk exposure and define risk mitigation strategies to reduce impact on business performance. Ensure risk management process are consistently implemented in own area of responsibility, identify, communicate commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions.
- Contribute to the definition of the strategy for the business unit, serve as the key partner for the relevant business leader in determine strategy for area of responsibility and develop a global business model, align with wider strategy, implement, and make adjustments in implementation as needed. Maintain constant contact with relevant other managers and Controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook.
- Lead, provide guidance and facilitate best practice sharing between Local Business Controllers within own area of responsibility to ensure alignment and consistency of controlling practices. Ensure timely and efficient communication with relevant Local/Country/Division/Region Controllers, Finance Group functions and other internal customers to identify and discuss issues for improvement of operations, work quality and efficiency for area of responsibility.
- Ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures, define and implement internal control regarding financial and non-financial operations, compliance with corporate and country standard, regulation, and guidelines, support internal and external audit and sign off Assurance letter for the area of responsibility. Establish and oversees process and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information.
- Ensure high quality of financial data and business information in line with defined standards and financial closing schedules, ensure (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, commerce or relevant field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in manufacture industry, in a similar role with a multinational organization,
- Fluency in both spoken and written English& Arabic language is a must.
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance