Chief Financial Officer is required for a construction company Misr Elgdeda
Responsibilities of the Finance Division:
-Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
-Maintain the financial health of the organization.
-Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
-Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
-Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
-Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
-Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
-Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
-Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Finance experience (prefer 7-15 years) in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
• Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
• Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
• Ability to travel as needed.
years of experience 10 to 15 years
A degree in business management
Proven experience as a Financial Manager
Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
Proficient user of finance software
Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA is a must
Location: Misr Elgdeda.