Maintenance Engineer - RATP Dev
About the job
Supervise and monitor the telecommunication maintenance activities on timely and safely manners to sustain assets availability in line with the approved standardized maintenance regulations and SOPs, and to monitor the maintenance contractors' performance.
- Implement the Maintenance plan (Documentation and Procedures follow up) for the telecommunication System
- Monitor the performance of daily telecommunication maintenance activities on the field for sub-systems.
- Ensuring the assets condition for the sub-system.
- Monitor, calculate, and report the different telecommunication maintenance KPIs.
- Increase system availability, and help operational team of the safety of the system
- Assess failure modes, frequencies, and consequences, while paying attention to the effect on operation.
- Supervise telecommunication maintenance activities and undertake any other duties as assigned.
- Audit and manage contractors’ performance.
- Keep track of telecommunication maintenance activities to improve the maintenance processes.
- Ensure the proper maintenance for telecommunication assets on timely manner to increases asset durability and availability
- Manage the telecommunication maintenance documentation and procedures
- Ensure the change management procedure and the obsolescence management
- Follow up project snag list
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- BSc. Engineering (Telecommunication, Electrical, or Computer Science)
- CCNA or CCNP certified is preferable, with ideally experienced in Rail telecommunications environment
- Solid hand of experience on the Maintenance of low voltage communications systems as the following;
- Multi service network
- Telephone system
- Radio system
- CCTV system
- Public Address system
- Clock system
- Passenger information system
- Network system
- Recording system
- Intercom system
- Wireless communication system
- Telecommunication cables
- FAS " Fire alarm system" , SAC " Security access control"
- 4+ years of experience in the telecommunication field
- Proven record of experience in the Maintenance Operational Telecommunications systems preferably in the rail environment
- Railway systems experience.
- Ability to communicate with staff of all levels.
- Ability to supervise and control.
- Possess analytical and critical ability.
- Possess leadership quality.
- Innovative, creative, and strategic thinking.
- Problem solving ability.
- English - fluent in speaking, reading and Arabic will be plus.