Payroll Admin Associate - Nestlé
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Company: Nestlé Business Services
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future
This role is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payment for all employees' salaries.
A day in the life of...
- Ensure accurate and timely payment for all employees' salaries
- Ensures accurate and timely transfers for off cycle payments
- Prepares bank transfer / upload for salaries and other manual payments in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure Posting to accounting of all payments processed
- Ensures Daily Audit checks are performed over critical info types.
- Prepares standard Reports and employee reconciliation.
- Prepares manual booking, as necessary and assist Accounting Operations in their reconciliation on a regular basis, ledger balances on withholding tax, loans and other accounts affecting payroll.
- Finance & GL Reconciliation
- Participate to specific HR projects which have an impact on payroll processes and can improve the current practices
- Coordinates with various operating units on the timely submission of periodic reports and remittances/payments to external parties and the other various government agents.
What Will Make You Successful
- 1-2 year of experience in Accounting/ Human Resources.
- Strong Analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Strong Time Management Skills.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to act proactively to anticipate any issues linked to legal changes and take necessary actions within deadlines
- Take initiatives to learn more about business, processes, legislation to efficiently perform day to day payroll activities. Keen on learning and acquiring knowledge of systems.