Financial Analyst - Alshaya Group
As a Financial Analyst you will advise and assist with the planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, modelling and reporting for the designated area of the business, supporting in the development of the 3-year strategic business plan and cash flow model.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Monitoring ongoing performance and business profitability against plan to optimize ongoing business performance.
- Modelling and providing previous, current and forecasted financial information.
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of standard and customized financial reports for the business.
- Undertaking focused analysis on Capex/ investment performance, brand, store and country profitability and ongoing costs reviews.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a related field.
- At least 4 years experience working in a similar role.
- Professional qualifications in finance or accounting.