We Are Hiring HR Generalist for one of our valuable clients “leading Oil & Gas company “located in New Cairo
• Managing Employees Files, Social, Medical Insurance, Tracking employees’ vacation Balances, Ensure continuous update of the employees database & maintain a secured filing
• Support for all personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance, and build a strong relationship with them to solve any issue or problem concerning employees.
• Preparing the monthly payroll calculations.
• Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting including posting job ads, vetting resumes, interviewing candidates (by phone and/or in person), administering pre-screen testing, reference checking and background checks, recommending/extending offers.
• Ensure continuous update of the recruitment database
• Bachelor's degree.
• Experience 3: 5 years of HR practices (Payroll, Personnel and Recruitment ).
• HR Diploma is preferred.
• V. Good : Excellent command of English.
• V. Good knowledge of labor, Social Insurance laws.
• Professional use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
• Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
• Excellent Problem-solving abilities & communication and people skills
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Cairo Resident, Preferred (New Cairo, Nasr City, Maadi )
• Max 28 Years.