The Egyptian Red Crescent looking for Purchasing Specialist.
· Receive the purchasing order list according to meet the quality budget.
· Coordinate with supplier/ material vendors for the quotations, term of payment and negotiation.
· Recheck quality, quantity, and cost with suppliers for the best quality of products and reasonable price.
· Conduct any necessary information and documents about the materials for price comparison.
· Coordinate with both internal and external department and ensure that all activities in the department are controlled.
· Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
· Responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors.
· Able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
· Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
· Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
· Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
· Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
· Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
· Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
Qualifications and Education
· Egyptian Nationality.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 1-4 work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent
· Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies
· Ability to negotiate and communicate
· Working experience of vendor management software
· Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
· Solid judgement along with decision making skills
· Strong leadership capabilities
· English language speak and write fluency is a must
· Nasr city, Cairo