Customer Service Representative -
System One Facility Management
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- Work closely and effectively with the other teams as Finance, H&S, Performance, Quality and Compliance colleagues.
- Strongly participating in the cash collection meetings.
- Reviewing the budget of all sites with the operational team.
- Identify and engage with internal and external customers at every opportunity,
- Ensure that customers are engaged and informed in advance of any issues which may affect them, thereby ensuring all potential disruption is minimized.
- At least 2 years' of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- High written and Verbal Communication