Senior Structural Engineer - NAGA
About the job
Senior Structure Engineer
Job Role :
- Developed technical knowledge of Structural Engineering of Building-Type Projects, with reference to Structural Steelwork, Structural Concrete and associated Structural Analysis and Design/Detailing Software (ETABS, SAFE, SAP2000, REVIT, CAD).
- Preparation of technical/project reports and documentation of the project.
- Maintain, enhance, and apply both design and technical knowledge ensuring production of high-quality drawings.
- Revit :
o Develop Building Information Model (BIM) for Structure.
o 3D modelling, drafting, and detailing.
o Develop 2D drawing based on the coordinated BIM.
Education and License
- Bachelor's degree in Structure Engineering.
- MSc. In structural engineering is preferable.
- Must have Dubai Municipality license in Unlimited Category.
- 10+ years proven work experience as a Senior Structure Engineer for building design in a consultancy firm.
- Technical knowledge and experience of European/US-based design codes/standards and Statutory Regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GCC Standards and Specifications.
Job Requirements :
- Ability to contribute to the development of elegant Structural Engineering solutions in close collaboration with other specialists and design groups.
- Confidence to work within multi-disciplinary design environments.
- Excellent planning, time management and communication skills.
- Understand the importance of technical accuracy with a high attention to detail.
- Passionate about Structural Engineering and drive to exceed the requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to participate in all aspects of Structural Engineering workload delivery.
- Excellent computers Skills (Revit ( 2 years proven experience in REVIT MEP ) , AutoCAD, Microsoft office).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work on assigned scope independently
- Must be presentable, enthusiastic and have effective negotiation skills.
Head of Structural Engineering
Male - Female