Subcontractors Accountant - RATP Dev Middle East
You will be responsible for the accounts payable process and ensuring that all invoices from vendors are reviewed, processed and paid with applicable (internal) guidelines and procedures. Also reconciling vendor statements, researching and correcting discrepancies.
- Obtain and verify required vendor information (new supplier form), create and keep it in Dynamic system up to date.
- Acceptance of invoices.
- Verify invoices from vendors for appropriate documentation and approval and schedule of the payment before the deadline.
- Determine and verify accounts, cost center that are affected and record invoices from vendor in Dynamic system.
- Distribute checks, prepare payment files, obtain all required signatures, and process payment in Dynamic system.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Reconcile the Accounts Payable sub-ledger, research, correct discrepancies, and handle internal and external inquiries concerning. payment and account status.
- Establish a good relationship with procurement team to get a good understanding of RDMC subcontractors,
- Build an interface with the procurement to be aware about any new supplier to create it in the system.
- Prepare all the documentations “ready for payment” for suppliers’ invoices
- Preparing suppliers dashboard.
- Prepare daily accounting records and Journal entries.
- Review and processing expense invoices.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Assist Chief Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Other duties and responsibilities might be assigned.
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, French and Arabic
- Competency in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (specially Excel) is a must.
- Strong communication, presentation, teamwork skills.
- Excellent organization, analytical, detailed oriented and planning skills.
- Superior mathematical skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Good problem-solving skills
- Management skills
- Possess analytical and critical ability
- Negotiation and decision-making ability
- 3 years of relevant work experience within multinational environment.
- Knowledge of accounting ERP systems, such as Oracle, SAP.
- Experience with statutory financial requirements and Egyptian Accounting Standards (EAS).
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Ability to present at an Executive level
- Ability to communicate with staff of all levels
- Ability to supervise and control
- Possess self-drive and enthusiasm
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Affinity for number
- Dealing with Complexity
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Attention to Detail