Functional Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
• Follow up on due invoices.
• Maintain AP Policy and Procedures.
• Full calculation for VAT (Value Added Tax) – Income Taxes –
Discount and add tax.
• Providing tax-planning services with reference to current
• Prepare, maintain, examine, and analyze accounting records,
• Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll,
purchase orders, invoices statements, etc.
Educational & Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree of Commerce.
• Excellent in Office (Excel).
• Solid Background with ERP System.
• Experience: 3:5 years.
• Excellent Command in Spoken and Written English.
• Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail.
• Job Location: Mohandessin.