Mechanical Maintenance and Reliability Engineer - Cargill
Job Purpose and Impact
The Mechanical Maintenance and Reliability Engineer will perform routine activities to deliver continuous improvement in process and asset reliability through the detection and elimination of defects. In this role, you will use your knowledge to fulfill reliability engineering strategies.
- Provide support in the implementation of reliability excellence activities, identifying and prioritizing reliability engineering value creation opportunities.
- Help with the development, design and installation of predictive maintenance program and technology in alignment with the area procedures.
- Assist in technical reviews of projects and collaborate with related areas on new equipment reliability specifications.
- Support the identification and elimination of bad actors and the optimization of equipment availability.
- Prioritize, plan and scope for maintenance activities and work orders.
- Collaborate with maintenance repairs and production, in reliability related processes and the identification of critical spares.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong data analysis capabilities.
- Knowledge in maintenance process management.
- knowledge in the application of reliability tools.
- Experience with green belt, lean or six sigma methodologies.
- Minimum of 3 year of related work experience.
- Knowledge of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.