DevOps Engineer - Dell Technologies
About the job
Join us as a DevOps Engineer on our Live Optics team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Live Optics™ is the next generation of IT workload profiling created to allow a modern method of collecting, visualizing, and sharing performance and design characteristics for IT environments. Currently Live Optics is utilized in 170 countries by IT Professionals as well as employees and partners of the entire Dell Technologies family of companies. Our software is ground zero for creating a digital experience between vendors and their customers in the marketplace. Live Optics is a blend of big data, social media, and hard-core analytics. Live Optics is also one of the world’s largest databases of datacenter workload performance needs.
The Live Optics team is experiencing growth and is rapidly expanding in Cairo, Egypt. Each member of Live Optics is encouraged to express their creativity for problem solving and contribute to both technique and features of the product. A true opportunity for your ideas to come alive and be globally utilized is at your fingertips. Do you have a passion to work with cutting edge cloud technologies? Do you have a desire to influence evolving cloud initiatives? The Live Optics team is looking for an exceptional, highly motivated and ambitious team player to build and deliver a best of breed software stack to our customers.
What You’ll Achieve
As a DevOps Engineer, you will contribute to automation and process improvements that maintain and improve the stability and reliability of our applications in a fast-paced and dynamic engineering environment.
- Contribute towards CI/CD standardization within applications under Live Optics.
- Actively provide hands-on engineering, development, integration, and administration of DevOps tools and have a strong grasp of automation and monitoring tools.
- Collaborate with the team, contribute in driving the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies and improved reliability, stability.
- Pro-actively analyze current software delivery processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements.
- Be able to make well-informed decisions on DevOps tooling and implementation recommendations based on real-world professional experience.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role
- 2-5 Years of Experience in Software engineering.
- Expertise in .Net and multiple DevOps tool sets such as: Azure, Azure DevOps, AWS, Git, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, SonarQube, Artifactory, Checkmarx, Dynatrace/Prometheus.
- Expertise in Creating Azure DevOps yaml based CI\CD Pipelines.
- Expertise in cloud automation using Terraform/ARM, a combination of scripting (e.g., Bash, Powershell) and declarative and imperative languages (e.g., yaml, json, python)
- Experience in supporting multiple teams, triage production issues.
- Release Governance, Test Governance experience.
- Software Engineering Development Background – At least 2-4 years