Senior Banking Accountant is needed at Andalusia Health Care Group
Key Responsibilities :
• Ensuring that all entries are accurate and that transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards, government regulations and company procedures.
• Process Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, and other portfolios.
• Support managing all aspects of cash flow.
• Review of daily cash position report.
• Ensure the efficient liquidity management of company’s bank accounts through daily monitoring of cash balances and determine cash requirements needed to cover liabilities and payments.
• Create and review bank statements and reconciliations
• Handle daily operations with Banks through monitoring the implementation of cash transactions.
. ALEXANDRIA resident is must.
. Bachelor degree of Accounting or Finance.
. 2 years of experience in Solid accounting background with experience as Banking and Treasury accountant.
. Experienced in cash analysis and cash forecasting.
. Knowledge of financial analysis and reporting method.
. Excellent time management and data handling skills.
. Excellent capability to effectively meet deadlines.
. Expert interactive communication skills, both verbally and written.
if you're interested please send your cv to :
and write in the subject (Senior Banking)