Customer Service Specialist - International Flavors & Fragrances
Customer Service Tasks :
- Create Sales orders (order placing)
- Contact customers & know their forecast every quarter.
- Helping Sales Mangers in issuing a new order according to quantities required by customers.
- Follow customer's needs and deliver material on time.
- Revising stock position every week to check inventory
- Send local sales report every month to all Sales Mangers
- Send open orders report every month to all Sales Mangers
- Prepare price list every month according to price received from Sales Managers
- Issuing invoice within 48 hours from delivering material to customer
- Prepare reports for credit limit-Payment terms and overdue payment of customers
- Submitting invoices by courier to customers
- Fulfill all customer's requirement regarding delivery & documents
- A coordinator for physical count of our stores in Egypt twice/year
- Follow up receivable with some customers if required by our finance Dept.
- Send report of route cause analysis for any differences in physical count checklist
Receiving original shipping documents and submitting them to the importer to proceed with releasing of goods
Follow up with custom's clearance agent the entry of goods in our stores.
Coordinate with storekeeper to prepare the store in a condition to receive entry of goods
Receiving from storekeeper monthly the slow-moving items- damage products and products that will be soon expired
Receiving stock position from storekeeper every week
Getting offers from different forwarding agents for warehousing- domestic transportation and Courier Co.
Participate in distribution safety training and send reports every quarter
Follow up with distribution Safety Manger my action plan for improving the stores in Egypt
Relay distribution safety tips to the storekeeper and the drivers
Hanging written instructions to be followed in the store
Hand sales order to the storekeeper and follow up deliveries to customer.
Send all required documents by mail to customers before delivering material to them
Received from Storekeeper delivery note signed by customer to proceed with issuing the invoice
Trying to develop logistic matters to reduce cost - effort & time
Have delegation of Authority up till L.E 7500 for stores inventory items, etc., for non-capital or cost items such as operations materials & services, professional services, consultants, temporary labor, environmental services, Marketing Communications, Logistics (transportation and warehousing),
Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Export Business or International Trade
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service, preferably within a manufacturing environment
Language: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Computer skills: Knowledge of ERP system and Microsoft office pack
Additional skills: Good knowledge of International Trade regulations & logistic Supply Chain
- Reactivity, rigor, good human relations skills, Flexibility, Team spirit, proactivity, stress resistant.
- Customer oriented – Abilities to proactively address customer issues & identify areas for improvements.
- Strong & mature Teamwork skills & a desire to work within a Team environment